_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Pregnant in Heels: Maternity & Baby

Translate

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pregnant in Heels: Maternity & Baby

RECAP: ROSIE POPE PHOTO SHOOT,
MATERNITY & BABY FALL COLLECTION


Backstage bellies and babies bliss: Pregnant in heel indeed! This past August, I had the pleasure of hanging backstage with Rosie Pope, pregnancy expert, maternity fashion designer, one of today's most relatable parenting experts and the star of Bravo's hit show "Pregnant in Heels.Believe it or not, this was the first photo shoot where it wasn't chaotic, even with a few babies backstage. The vibe was calm, exciting and upbeat.  The sight of models in baby bumps bumping and laughing to the beat of the music absolute made my day and having the chance to chat with Rosie was exactly what I needed. 


Rosie Pope's Maternity Photo-shoot, at Industria Superstudio 
Rosie Pope showing each piece of her new baby collection!
Rosie Pope was very hands on and all smiles during the photo shoot

While at NYC's Industria Superstudio with Rosie, I previewed both her new maternity and baby collection, got pregnancy and mommy tips, browsed every baby item and even played with a few of Rosie's maternity dresses (duh, maxi dresses are my thing.) Rosie even gave me a copy of her bestseller "Mommy IQ: The Complete Guide To Pregnancy", along with a gift. Rosie made sure that we all felt comfortable, answered any questions we had and was very involved with the photo shoot and entertaining my madness with all the pictures I kept taking! 


My gifts from Rosie Pope - oh how I love handwritten notes! 
The fab Rosie Pope (sorry photo shoot flashes going on)
Also, here's a peek at Rosie Popes Spring 2015 maternity line: 




To view and shop Rosie Pope's amazing maternity and baby collection, be sure to visit: www.RosiePopeMaternity.com 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment