_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: MUST HAVE: OPI Peanuts Collection Halloween 2014

Translate

Saturday, October 25, 2014

MUST HAVE: OPI Peanuts Collection Halloween 2014

GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN!
OPI PEANUTS COLLECTION
HALLOWEEN 2014


If you grew up watching and loving Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang (I know I did), then you know that OPI Peanut Collection for Halloween 2014 is a must-have! Four full-sized polishes pay proper tribute to the Peanuts gang and there is even a super cute 4-pc mini set with decals, available at Ulta.com, make this collection cute and chic. Once I get my polishes (snagged all 4 full-sized and the mini set) I will post my swatch reviews on Monday, so stay tuned!
OPI Peanuts 4-pc Mini Set at ULTA.com $13.95
OPI Youtube tutorial


Obsessed? Moleskine Peanuts planner, Nail polishes, Mini set, Stickers and Nail Decals


Let's take a look at all four polishes in the OPI Peanut Collection .....

  • OPI Good Grief! – The sunny yellow of Charlie Brown’s favorite t-shirt.




  • OPI To Be or Not To Beagle – Snoopy’s happy-dance of colors in a joyful glitter.




  • OPI WHO ARE YOU CALLING BOSSY?!? – This stormy black is no match for Lucy’s raven hair.






  • OPI Where’s My Blanket??? – Linus awaits the Great Pumpkin in this orange and black glitter.




Want more OPI Peanuts looks? Then you simply must see this -->  YouTube tutorial by OPI! I can't wait to post my very own nail pictures on Monday - as soon as all my polishes and mini set arrives!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment