_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Dove Haircare

Translate

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Dove Haircare

DOVE ADVANCED HAIR SERIES
PURE CARE DRY OIL COLLECTION, STYLE+CARE


I've always loved Dove for my skin, but lately I love how Dove is also caring for my curls. With the summer gone and a lot of sun, beach and styling damage left behind, my curls feel dry and rough and are in desperate need of TLC. Dove came to the rescue and sent me a cool care package, containing their Advanced Hair Series Dry Oil Shampoo (silicone-free formula), ConditionerStyle+Care Frizz-Free Shine Cream Serum and Whipped Cream Mousse. I had previously received Dove's Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum and already use it for added shine and frizz prevention when my hair needs added control. 


I took it a step further and let my hair run wild all weekend, even leaving it loose as I slept. It's safe to assume that my hair was beyond frizzy, knotted and in desperate need of detangling. So when washed it Monday morning, Dove's Dry Oil Shampoo did an amazing job at detangling before I even needed conditioner (always a plus), with my fingers running through my hair with ease. The conditioner was an added bonus, sealing in much-needed moisture and the Whipped Cream Mouse acts like a leave-in. My curls were soft and touchable all day long. I tend to stay away from creams as I need hold and prefer styling gels, but the Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Cream Serum held my curls in place, adding definition and shine! 

My curls remained cool, calm and under control!
NEW Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo ($4.99)
  • Delivers 5x silkier hair, without leaving it greasy or heavy
  • Infused with African Macadamia Oil and Coconut Oil
  • Conditions hair without making it feel greasy or heavy
  • Silicone-free formula
  • Gently cleans hair
NEW Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Conditioner ($4.99)
  • Nourishes hair without making it feel greasy or heavy
  • Deeply penetrates hair to help replenish lost-damaged lipids
  • Moisturizes and detangles
  • Silicone-free formula
Dove Style+Care Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse ($3.76 7 oz.)
  • Gently nourishes hair, while providing volume and bounce without weighing hair down.
  • With Nutri-Style Complex, nourishes and protects hair, for long-lasting style.
  • Delivers smooth and touchably soft hair all day long. 

Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Cream Serum ($3.76 3.3 oz.)
  • Delivers the nourishment of a cream with the shine benefits of a serum for shiny, satin-smooth hair, all day long.
  • Lightweight formula smoothes frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down.
  • With Nutri-Style Complex, nourishes and protects hair for long-lasting style.

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum ($5.49 1.34 oz.)
  • For frizz-control on those unbearably humid days
  • Absorbs quickly with no greasy feel
  • Humidity and heat can do a number on strands; this nourishing oil instantly smoothes frizz and revitalizes shine without weighing hair down
  • Formulated with a weightless nutri-oil blend enriched with argan oil, which penetrates hair rapidly and deeply nourishes.
You can find Dove's Pure Care Dry Oil and Style+Care products in food, drug and mass retailers (Walgreens, Target is where I see them the most.) 
~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment