_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Tattoo Wipes

Translate

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tattoo Wipes

THE BODY WIPE COMPANY LAUNCHES
TAT TOWELS - TATTOO WIPES
Evcurlgurl.com

With spring finally here, I'm sure many of you are into your spring cleaning routines, refreshing your surroundings, wardrobe; wearing less and showing more skin. Well, for those of us with tattoos are probably in need of refreshing them, whether the tats are new or old. (yes, I have them too, a few actually, I just conceal since I'm in a corporate environment outside of my beauty life). The Body Wipe Company has created TAT TOWELS - Towelettes specifically designed to moisturize and enhance older tattoos as well as keeping newer tattoos looking fresh.

Evcurlgurl.com

My oldest tattoo is nearly 20 years old (leg) and luckily it still looks great, other than the usual dryness from my skin. I tried these TAT Towels Tattoo Wipes and my tat look refeshed and and reamained hydrated longer than with just lotion or oil. Tat Towels provide an easy, non-greasy way to maintain your tattoo(s) as compared to applying messy creams and pastes. 

Ingredients: Water based, blend of cold pressed carrot seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, cranberry seed oil, grape seed oil, black cumin seed oil, Panthenol, C30 Hydrocarbons, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitamin E Tat Towels are unscented and each towelette is recommended for single use. A canister of forty 7” by 10” wipes sell for $12.95 and can be purchased at www.bodywipecompany.com and Amazon.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment