_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Alex Anthony Salon & Event Invite

Translate

Monday, March 7, 2016

Alex Anthony Salon & Event Invite

MY ALEX ANTHONY SALON
CURL EXPERIENCE

Evcurlgurl.com


Let's shift focus to CURLS, since it is after all "all about the hair." Two weeks ago I visited my good friend Alex at the Alex Anthony Salon, located at 10 Downing Street in NYC, and got a much needed curl cut. You may have seen my previous review the Alex Anthony Curl System (see it here) but I was still long overdue for a trim. If anyone knows how to cater to curls, it's Alex (we go back to 2011 to my infamous cut and style at Ouidad.) I wasn't worried about my hair, since I knew I was in good hands. My experience at her salon, absolutely pampered me like nothing else. 

Evcurlgurl.com
Alex Anthony Curl System

Evcurlgurl.com
I woke up like this - and walked in like that!
I will not shut up about the washbowl chairs at the Alex Anthony Salon. As soon as I sat down, my legs were reclined (nice, I thought.) But then, as I waited for my scalp massage/wash to begin, I felt shiatsu kneading from my lower back, working its way up - YES, massaging chairs as they wash your hair.. RIGHT?!?, I KNOW! I almost fell asleep at that point. Add the Alex Anthony Replenish Hydrate Conditioner (mint) and I was in heaven.

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment