_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Skincare: NEW from Aveeno

Translate

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Skincare: NEW from Aveeno

AVEENO DAILY MOISTURIZING 
SHEER HYDRATION LOTION
18 fl. oz Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration
As I always say "great skin is always in" and this winter (which still hasn't left) has left my skin feeling extremely dry and very out of it! Introducing NEW AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion. It goes on feather light, absorbs in seconds and hydrates for 24 hours. I love how it disappears into my skin, as soon as I rub it onto my skin.

This naturally hydrating lotion is formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to nurture and replenish the skin barrier while preventing water loss to help maintain moisture all day long. 
  • Dermatologist recommended
  • non-comedogenic
  • fragrance-free 
  • non-greasy
Suggested retail price: $6.99 for 12 oz. bottle, $9.57 for 18 oz bottle. Available on AVEENO.com and at national food, drug and mass merchandisers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment