_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Drew Barrymore - April Glamour Magazine

Translate

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Drew Barrymore - April Glamour Magazine

DREW BARRYMORE SHARES HER 
SELFIE SECRET IN GLAMOUR'S APRIL ISSUE

*Photo credit: Patrick Demarchelier
Drew Barrymore, the star of the upcoming film Miss you Already and creator of Flower Beauty, shares her personal beauty truths in Glamour’s April issue, on newsstands nationwide now and available digitally at glamour.com/app.Excerpts from Barrymore’s interview are below. Visit Lipstick.com or pick up the April issue to read the full article.

Barrymore’s story at Glamour’s beauty site 
Lipstick.com: http://glmr.me/1FB8QLn

Barrymore on her favorite feature…
“My hair. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I destroy it time and time again, and it’s still there, semi-happy. I love playing with it; it’s like my personal plant - I keep forgetting to prune it.”

Barrymore on her favorite look on a man….
“I love beards. They’re the sexiest. But I will say that under no circumstances is a goatee OK. And soul patches are insanity! What is that all about?”

Barrymore on her body wisdom…

“After making two babies, holy cow, does your body do some crazy stuff! It’s hard to stay positive and love yourself. You feel like a kangaroo with a giant pouch; everything’s saggy and weird. But you think about how beautiful it is that you’re able to make children. When I lose sight of that, I exercise, read Dr. Seuss’s Oh, the Places You’ll Go!, and spend time with my kids. Then I start to see things that are bigger than myself.”

Barrymore on her selfie secret…
“You don’t always have to look stunning on Instagram. I’ve been makeupless, pregnant, and stuffing food in my face in many pictures; that makes it all the more exciting when I do do something more attractive. I don’t like it when everyone looks so perfect all the time. Where’s the humor in that?”




Barrymore on her boldest beauty move…
“I found this photo of myself [from 2003] with burgundy lips and canary yellow shadow, which was all over my lids and possibly past my brows! It was very hard to pull off, but I’m glad I rocked it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment