_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: TODAY: BEAUTY MEETS SCIENCE

Translate

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

TODAY: BEAUTY MEETS SCIENCE

JOIN IN #AskBioElixia LIVE ON FACEBOOK TODAY
3 LUCKY WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED


Testing, stay tuned for my review!

TODAY, July 23rd from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. PST, follow along and simply use the hashtag #AskBioElixiawhen you post questions on the Dermstore Facebook wall. During the live Q&A, 3 lucky winners will receive BioElixia’s BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Crème, valued at $49.50! I have been testing BioElixia's Cellulite Contour Cream since November and let's just say that I don't have ANY cellulite. 

My BioElixia haul, which I have been testing since April

Facebook Q&A with Dermstore and Dayna Gelish, US Marketing Brand Representative for BioElixia, a line of body-shaping products developed from over 14 years of research that are designed to firm and tone the skin.

~Evelyn Lugo 

No comments:

Post a Comment