_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: FASHION WEEK FRIDAY: FASHION PALETTE

Translate

Friday, July 11, 2014

FASHION WEEK FRIDAY: FASHION PALETTE

NYFW FALL/WINTER 2014/15:
PHILIPPA GALASSO, TIGHTOLOGY, STEVEN KHALIL, 
WITH REDKEN/CUTLER SALON AND AJ CRIMSON



It's Fashion Friday here, where as promised, I will take you back to the many backstage F/W 2014/15 shows I attended across NYC. Held at the Pier 59 Studios, I spent well over six hours hanging with REDKEN, Cutler Salon stylists, AJ Crimson, make-up artists, models and reps for the Fashion Palette show. Ultimately, I enjoyed the amazing fashion show FRONT ROW! The runway program was held in three sections: Philippa Galasso, Tightology and Steven Khalil

The highlight of my backstage experience, was when I walked past the models checking themselves out in the mirror. I asked them if they could "strike a pose for me" and they took off, making this exceptionally memorable. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I went on a shutter frenzy and want you to enjoy every backstage moment, just as I did: with 125 photos! 



(ALL PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY ME) 



HAIR: REDKEN/CUTLER SALON

MAKE-UP AJ CRIMSON

FASHIONS (72 PHOTOS)

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment