_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: REACH COMPLETE CARE TOOTHBRUSHES

Translate

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

REACH COMPLETE CARE TOOTHBRUSHES

UPGRADE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH TO REACH COMPLETE CARE 
& GET A NEW ANGLE ON BRUSHING

For as long as I can remember, REACH toothbrushes have been known to get to those "hard-to-reach-places" (remember the cartoon commercial where the guy flips his head backwards to reach his back teeth while brushing? I do) with their specially angled necks and now REACH COMPLETE CARE ($3.99 - $5.99) introduces new distinctive features: new, triple-angles, heads, deep cleaning bristles, grips and more coverage.  

I'm on it! What's inside?.....
I take very good care of my teeth, from flossing, brushing three times a day (yes I'm one of those who brushes her teeth at work) whitening and even sleeping with a mouth guard at night, even though I never wore braces. Call me crazy, but I even love going to the dentist (always have) and replace my toothbrushes before the recommended three month period. Why? Well, unless you're a kid waiting for the tooth fairy, you only have one set and you gotta make your chompers last!

#UpgradeYourBrush

REACH Complete Care come in two different designs: Triple Angle Floss and Triple Angle Pro, have soft thumb rests for comfort and sport a 13 degree angled neck which reach those hard-to-reach areas in your mouth. Featuring an INDUSTRY FIRST, patent pending Triple Angle technology that provide three different angles of bristle cleaning: left, straight and right!
#Brushie

Triple Angle Floss and Triple Angle PRO

If you haven't experienced this level of "complete mouth clean" yet, I suggest you head to your nearest Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Kroger, Ride-Aid and other fine retailer near you. You can also visit www.reachtoothbrush.com to learn more about REACH Complete Care.


~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment