_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: SUMMER: HAIR SUNSCREEN - OUIDAD

Translate

Saturday, July 19, 2014

SUMMER: HAIR SUNSCREEN - OUIDAD

MY SUMMER CURL CARE: OUIDAD SUN SHIELD SUN & SPORT
LEAVE-IN SPRAY WITH UV FILTERS


SPF for your hair? YEP! OUIDAD Sun Shield Sun & Sport Leave-In Spray ($63, 33.8 oz. refill bottle at Ouidad.com) is my favorite summer-hair must-have which can be found in my beach bag at all times. Anyone who knows me, KNOWS that I spend a lot of time swimming at the beach or pool (I may be part dolphin) and they wonder how I still manage to keep my hair healthy after so much sun, chlorine and sea salt. I spray it all over my hair before heading to the beach, pool or whenever I'm out in the sun a lot. I spray my hair again after swimming or laying out in the sun. This leave-in conditioner protects your with UV filters from damaging environmental elements and leaves it super soft, manageable and prevents breakage. 
My beach bag buddy!
You may only find the jumbo 33.8 oz refill bottle online due to limited availability and currently there is no word on replenishment for the 8.5 oz spray bottle (that hurts my heart!) If you love this product as much as I do, I would stock up on the jumbo refill size, while you still can. It's a great bargain, considering that the spray went for $22.00 I have two 8.5 oz spray bottles saved and use a small travel spray bottle ($1.00 at any drug store) to carry in my purse. I use my 8.5 oz bottle a lot and it's lasted me a couple of summers, so the jumbo-sized is sure to carry me through many more.

Buy the jumbo 33.8 oz bottle and refill a small spray bottle! 
Jumbo-size refill bottle 33.8 fl. oz - $63 
My curls are soft after 6 hours of fun in the sun

Head to Ouidad.com to grab your Sun Shield Sun & Sport Leave-In Spray (you'll thank me later!)

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment