_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: MAKE-UP: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEER COVER STUDIO

Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2014

MAKE-UP: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEER COVER STUDIO

CHEERS: SHEER COVER STUDIO CELEBRATES 1ST BIRTHDAY!


#HBDSheerCoverStudio

Happy 1st Birthday to Sheer Cover Studio! Cheers to a beauty line that provides incredible coverage, feels feather-light, looks natural (my kind of make-up) and helps you achieve flawless skin. Spokesperson Brooke Burke-Charvet who suffered from melasma (skin condition that caused patches of dark discoloration all over her face) for 10 years, proudly stands behind this life-changing beauty product. Sheer Cover Studio has solved her struggles covering up her problem. Brooke tried everything: lasers, peels and heavy make-up, but nothing worked - until she tried Sheer Cover. Here is a look at the Sheer Cover Studio line, which comes in four shades: light, tan, medium and dark: 


When reps at Guthy-Renker sent me this celebration box filled with the entire Sheer Cover Studio line and a few other goodies, I was thrilled! I have seen the infomercials and admit I am impressed with the before and afters. Simple to use In four easy steps: conceal, brighten, cover and illuminate; the Sheer Cover Studio System: 


  • Is formulated with 100% natural minerals
  • Contains no oils, fragrance or preservatives.
  • Quickly conceals flaws and helps highlight eyes and other favorite features.
  • Adds shimmering color to your cheeks, forehead, nose and neck.
  • Creates soft, supple lashes. 
Sheer Cover Studio make-up system (all shades shown here)

Many wonder how with being a beauty editor and all, I rarely wear make-up. Well, I love for my skin to breathe and take great care of it and test A LOT of beauty products. I'm 37 years young and want to continue to love my skin. How do I love wearing Sheer Cover? You can't even tell that I'm wearing anything, except that my freckles are concealed a bit, without looking covered up (which I hate, I love my freckles!) 

Rarely wear makeup - keep it light and Sheer Cover is right!

To order your Sheer Cover Studio system, visit www.sheercover.com 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment