_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: MY CABANA BOY

Translate

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

MY CABANA BOY

BEACH BAG MUST-HAVE "MY CABANA BOY"
HELPS YOU SPRAY TOUGH-TO-REACH SPOTS

Evcurlgurl.com


Calling all beach bums & babes (myself included,) FINALLY a new spray tool that helps you get your own back with spray sunscreens and sunblock: My Cabana Boy! I desperately needed this tool at the beach on Sunday, when everyone went off into the water and I needed to reapply my sunblock. I had two choices: ask the hairy, sleazy dude a couple of blankets over that kept ogling my bubbles & buns, or struggle myself and spray the air and my towel neighbor (I chose the latter.) I'm sure many will agree that their prayers have been answered (not just us gals, but the boyfriends who will ask "who rubbed you down at the beach?") This is an absolute, beach bag must-have! 

Fun in the sun - smiles for miles! 
Evcurlgurl.com

Made in America (proudly manufactured in New Jersey,) the My Cabana boy retails for $13.99 and is available in four bright colors (orange, green, yellow and blue) and fits any standard sunscreen, lotion and self-tanning sprays. These include: Vaseline and St. Ives spray lotions. Very easy to use, providing 11" of extra reach to help you get your back and legs, providing complete sun-care coverage.






Evcurlgurl.com


Remember: skin cancer is the most common and deadliest cancer and its very common to see sunburned backs (legs and arms included) at the beach, due to improper (or lack of) sunblock/sunscreen. Visit www.my-cabanaboy.com and get your spray applicator! My Cabana Boy is also available at Ricky's and Amazon.com.  I hit the beach every week and I cannot wait until I get My Cabana Boy in my hands. 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment