_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: HAIR: CURLY TWIRLS

Translate

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

HAIR: CURLY TWIRLS

LYSIUM INTRODUCES: CURLY TWIRLS FOR CURLY HAIR, COILS & NATURAL WAVES

When LYSIUM reached out and ask me to review their new product for curly and naturally wavy hair I was totally on board. Curls are clearly my thing and I wash my hair a lot, sometimes daily (yes, I know you're not supposed to but I need fresh curls!) Curly Twirls Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Conditioner were the three products I received from this amazing new line. I need products that moisturize my thirsty hair and these definitely made the cut. After testing these products, I decided to use the leave-in conditioner in place of my hair gel and I was impressed at how tamed my mane was: 

No product, only used Leave-In / Detangler
Curly Twirls is perfect for all of us who embrace our natural curly, kinky or coily hair and as with all the LYSIUM® products, are sulfate-free and do not contain glycols, parabens, mineral oil and petrolatum. Formulated with a delicious blend of lavender, sage and a hint of grapefruit, the shampoo did an amazing job at not only cleansing, but softening my hair so well that I didn't need too much conditioner. Most of us know the "curly-hair problem": 2 bottles of conditioner for every bottle of shampoo we need. That wasn't the case with Curly Twirls because I was sold from the shampoo. 

Curly Twirls Shampoo - Sulfate-free and gentle enough to use everyday. Perfect for dry hair.

Curly Twirls Conditioner - Moisturizing, revitalizes and is formulated with Argan oil. Natural oils and botanicals nourish your scalp.

Curly Twirls Leave-In Conditioner - Smooths hair cuticle and removes knots in a breeze. 

Visit www.lysium.com/curlytwirls for the complete Curly Twirls product line, information and pricing. 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment