_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEW BAUSCH+LOMB THERA°PEARL EYE MASK

Translate

Friday, July 18, 2014

NEW BAUSCH+LOMB THERA°PEARL EYE MASK

SOOTHING HOT OR COLD THERAPY EYE MASK 
WITH PEARL TECHNOLOGY


A couple of days ago I had a terrible headache, so bad that I literally had to call out from work! I didn't want to drink coffee (which made it worse actually), watch TV, turn on my laptop or even consider looking at my phone; it was that bad! My reps came to my rescue with this new reusable mask from BAUSCH+LOMB: Thera°Pearl Eye Mask! ($9.99)



What it Does: Delivers doctor designed cold or hot therapy. Conforms to the face and gives you soothing relief from: 

  • Headaches/sinus headaches
  • Remove sting from brow wax
  • Puffy eyes
  • Dry eyes
  • Styes
How to Use: For cold therapy, just pop it in the freezer for at least two hours. For hot therapy, heat in microwave for the time specified on the package (700 watts - 15 seconds, 1000 watts, 12 seconds, 1250 watts, 10 seconds). To clean, simply use mild soap after every use. 


This eye mask truly zapped my headache. I even kept it on my forehead as I wore my glasses to write this review (Ev approved, lol!) The pearl gel-like beads conform to your face for true comfort. The BAUSCH+LOMB THERA°PEARL EYE MASK is available for $9.99 at Walgreens, Rite Aid, Kroeger, Ahold, Meijer, Harris Teeter and Pubix. For more information, please visit: www.bausch.com/therapearl

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment