_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Nails: Cosmopolitan + Sally Hansen

Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Nails: Cosmopolitan + Sally Hansen

LIMITED EDITION #ZODIACNAILS
COSMOPOLITAN + SALLY HANSEN 
BEACHSIDE ASTROLOGER

What do you get when you mix fingertip-fashion plus astrology? A fabulous collaboration between Cosmopolitan + Sally Hansen: limited edition, Complete Salon Manicure Beachside Astrologer Collection! I was lucky to snag all 12 shades last month when I attended the launch at Paintbox with astrologist Aurora Tower. I can't get enough of my zodiac shade (103 Gemincello a mellow yellow, I love it.) Great job Cosmo+Sally Hansen - you truly nailed it! 




Gemini - Gemincello

COMPLETE SALON MANICURE™ offers 7 benefits of a salon manicure in one bottle:

Base Coat
Strengthener
Growth Treatment
Color
Top Coat
Chip-Resistant
Gel Shine


Cosmo+Sally Hansen Beachside Astrologer nail polishes are limited edition (better hurry) and are available at: Walmart, CVS, Target, Walgreens, ULTA and Kmart. Which is your zodiac sign? Doesn't matter, I say get all 12 shades: 



~Evelyn Lugo

1 comment:

  1. I read this but it's better seeing it! My birthday is June 23rd so i'm a Cancer so cool!

    ReplyDelete