_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Alex and Ani Holiday

Translate

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Alex and Ani Holiday

POSITIVELY GIFTED:
ALEX AND ANI
Evcurlgurl.com
My Alex and Ani tree!
One gift that's sure to be on many gals list this holiday, is anything from Alex and Ani. Whether you need a gift for your daughter, sister, mother, cousin, friend, or co-worker, you can aim to please with any of these. I see these charms adorning the arms of nearly everyone lately, yet I still ask "oooh, let me see which ones you have", every time. Why? For starters, Alex and Ani is an obsession (where have you been?), they are made in the USA, are empowered with positive energy and these cute charm bangles (or earrings, rings, pendants - bags too) are available in hundreds of designs or symbols, in three different finishes. 

Evcurlgurl.com
My charmed arm this summer, as shared by Alex and Ani Soho

I've shared my love for Alex and Ani in the past (see it again here or here), and if you're wondering... by now my "charmed~arms" collection is nearing the 50 mark (I can't wear them all at once!) Not sure which charm to go with? No worries - you can even e-gift and let her pick out her own charm (never fails). For gift ideas, visit www.alexandani.com

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment