_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Dove Deos

Translate

Monday, December 14, 2015

Dove Deos

STAYING DRY WITH
DOVE DEODORANTS


evcurlgurl.com

If there is a brand that I hold dear to my heart, it is without a doubt Dove. Collectively, it is such an honor to work on releases with Dove, especially since I love their skincare and hair products. One product I cannot live without, my Dove deos - exceptionally epic, especially their dry sprays - it's like dry cleaning your underarms! With gentle formulas, delicious scents (or unscented/sensitive formula if you prefer) and unbeatable protection against wetness. 
Evcurlgurl.com
Love Dove? I sure do, and I've been using these amazing dry deodorant sprays since before their launch last November (yep, exactly one year), and I honestly cannot go back to any other spray deodorant. Sure, I still use their solids - just to switch it up a bit - and my underarms are not only smooth and clear, but remain dry all day!

Evcurlgurl.com
Unilever launch event November 2014

Fast forward one year later, with the brand sending me an assortment of deodorants for the #TryDry challenge and I spin the wheel and land on (you guessed it) Dove. See for yourself. 

Evcurlgurl.com
Love from Dove


#TryDry challenge 2015 and actually landed on Dove!

Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant (SRP: $5.49 (3.8 oz) provides all the care of Dove for softer, smoother underarms. The collection offers 48-hour odor and wetness protection, along with Dove’s signature ¼ moisturizing technology, and is available in a wide variety of Dove fragrances. Here are a few:

Revive: A pomegranate, lemon verbena scent

Cool Essentials: A delightful blend of cucumber and green tea

Nourished Beauty: A floral, powdery fragrance with notes of jasmine and rose 

Sensitive: Unscented, hypo-allergenic formula (May contain masking fragrance)

Beauty Finish: A sparkling, sophisticated scent with notes of watery florals, sandalwood and amber musk 

Skin Renew: A mixture of light floral notes of violet, lilac, and rose with vanilla musk

Evcurlgurl.com

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment