_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Cutex & Julep Nail care

Translate

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Cutex & Julep Nail care

MY NAIL CARE MUST-HAVES
(ESPECIALLY DURING THE HOLIDAYS!)

Evcurlgurl.com

Oh the holidays, the time of year when we Fingertip-Fashionista's pull out all the stops with our nail art and festive manicures... so it's only fitting that I share with you two nail care tools that I love and cannot live without, and previously reviewed. (ICYMI, here are my past posts for both Cutex and Julep). So what are they? Cutex Cotton Ball Holder and Julep Party's Over Glitter Nail Polish Removal Kit



Cutex Cotton Ball Holder is ideal for removing polish (think: one nail that got messed up and you need to start over), without ruining your other nails as you hold a soaked cotton ball. Also, it keeps your cuticles protected from the drying acetone. Julep's The Party's Over Glitter Nail Polish Removal Kit is bliss! I'm sure you love glitter polish - but hate the removal process (pure pain in the butt!) In the past, I would use foil to wrap my fingers with cotton balls soaked in nail polish remover. Julep's finger caps grip the cotton tight, making glitter removal a breeze. I also manage to still type with them on - a bonus in my book!

~Evelyn Lugo 

No comments:

Post a Comment