_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Goody Holiday Hair

Translate

Friday, December 4, 2015

Goody Holiday Hair

GOODY WINTER WONDERLAND 
HAIR ACCESSORIES
Evcurlgurl.com
Here is a hot holiday gift guide from my good friends at GoodyCheck out Goody Winter Wonderland Hair Accessories. You are sure to find plenty of perfect stocking stuffers under $5, or simply find some festive holiday hair help for yourself! 

Evcurlgurl.com
My goodness Goody!
I love Goody hair accessories and I had the pleasure of attending the #SpringIntoGoody event last year at Pucker. Aside from all the festive fun (they even braid wrapped my hair - amazing since it was snow/raining that day and my mane was a power-poof) I was introduced to so many amazing Goody products. Check out all the fun I had with Goody: 

Evcurlgurl.com
Evcurlgurl.com


Goody cake pops at the event
Now, let's take a look at the cool Goody Winter Wonderland hair accessories and remember, they're also ouchless - a major plus in my book! 

Goody Ouchless Winter Wonderland Headwraps
 Evcurlgurl.comEvcurlgurl.comEvcurlgurl.com

- Trend-driven piece perfect for dressing up or down
- Available in pink, white and black/grey
- Textured lace fabric
- Soft and stretchy

Goody Winter Wonderland Bows

- Available in polka-dot and textured lace styles
- Pulls back hair and adds glamour to any style

Goody Ouchless Winter Wonderland Ribbon Elastics
       - Soft and stretchy
- Looks great on hair or wrist

No comments:

Post a Comment