_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Alex and Ani Guardian Collection

Translate

Friday, May 15, 2015

Alex and Ani Guardian Collection

NEW ALEX AND ANI 
GUARDIAN BANGLES & PENDANTS


Oh Alex and Ani, I thought I couldn't love you anymore than I already do. If you know me, then you know that I have always been fascinated by anything angel-related, wearing an angel wings pendant and Archangel Michael pin over 15 years (believe!) Guardians come to our aid in the form of energy to help and guide us and recently, Alex and Ani made my obsession even bigger by launching The Guardian CollectionI'm especially drawn to the Alex and Ani collection because of the positive energy and message behind the brand overall - and they're made with love, in the USA!

Guardian of Strength bangle (my fave!)

The Alex and Ani Guardian Collection consists of 7 guardians: Freedom (fly with me), Healing (renew me), Peace (comfort me)Love (surround me), Answers (inspire me) Knowledge (enlighten me) and Strength (empower me). These lovelies are available in a charm bangle and necklace (expandable from 15" to 32”) - either Rafaelian gold or silver finish. What's even better, is that these charms are engraved on the back with a powerful meaning (see pictures below.)


I think I can make room for more 

Alex and Ani Soho store showed love on Instagram of my #Charmedarm
LET'S SEE SOME ALEX AND ANI GUARDIAN NECKLACES ...


Guardian of Freedom - fly with me
Enlightenment * Dream * Inspiration


Guardian of Healing - renew me
Regeneration * Alchemy * Life

Guardian of Peace - comfort me
Bliss * Balance * Light

Guardian of Love - surround me
Attraction * Miracle * Passion



Guardian of Answers - inspire me
Enlightenment * Dream * Inspiration

Guardian of Knowledge - enlighten me
Power * Understanding * Wisdom


Guardian of Strength - empower me
Might * Confidence * Will

To view or purchase these and the entire Alex and Ani collection, please visit www.AlexandAni.com or find a store near you!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment