_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEW Novex My Curls

Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

NEW Novex My Curls

INTRODUCING NOVEX MY CURLS 
INTENSE HYDRATION & CURL MEMORIZER


Curl~Gurls know that curls need care, help to prevent frizz and not to mention deep hydration in order to achieve shine. In the past, I've received Novex Brazilian Keratin and Argan Oil products for review (Novex is the #1 selling hair care treatment product line from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), so I was thrilled when reps sent me their NEW curl care line a few weeks ago. Introducing Novex My Curls Curls Memorizer: Shampoo ($9.99), Conditioner ($9.99) and Deep Conditioner (available in 14 oz - $8.99 and 35.3 oz - $15.99 size shown here.) Now how insanely perfect is the jumbo size? Missing from my line-up is the My Curls Leave-in Conditioner ($12.99.) 


Novex My Curls is paraben and salt-free, contains cranberry (helps shape and memorize curls perfectly; maintains shine) and combines 7 hydrating oils: olive, argan, ojon, monoi, Coconut, shea butter and monringa. This perfect combination provides intense hydration, nutrition, anti-frizz and spectacular shine to your curls! 


I love how the My Curls shampoo left my hair super soft, nearly detangled before even using the conditioner. Next, I left the deep conditioner on for 10 minutes (heat-free) while in the shower and this left my hair quenched. At that point, I didn't really need to use the conditioner, but still did for my review (bonus!)

My curls day after washing with Novex My Curls!
Novex Brazilian Argan Treatment & Keratin Shampoo

Check out Novex My Curls collection, as well as the entire Novex Brazilian beauty hair care line at www.Novexhaircare.com . 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment