_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEXXUS Relaunch & Salon

Translate

Sunday, May 3, 2015

NEXXUS Relaunch & Salon

NEXXUS SALON NYC WELCOME PARTY
WITH COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE


Two weeks ago I joined Cosmopolitan magazine in welcoming the new NEXXUS New York Salon, as well as the relaunch. It was an evening filled with cocktails, hair consultations and custom fashion illustrations by Jennifer Lilya. Where is it? This new NEXXUS salon is located at 39 North Moore Street, and let me tell you that the space is stunning. 



I have been a fan of NEXXUS Humectress Replenishing System, but finally got a chance to explore more products from the NEXXUS hair care collectionCurrently, I am test driving the Oil Infinite oil infusing system: shampoo (silicone-free), conditioner and nourishing hair oil, with babassu and marula oil - perfect for my driest hair moments. 


Truly a great evening with NEXXUS and Cosmpolitan, with lots of laughs, new friends and a fabulous sit-down with Jennifer Lilya, as she worked on my fashion illustration (curls, lips and all!) I promised Jennifer that I would create a masterpiece from the stunning buttons available at her station. Aren't they cute? (she said to take as many as I'd like and even suggest decorating a jacket - on it!) 





Join us in welcoming NEXXUS to New York by visiting the new NEXXUS Salon at: 39 North Moore Street New York, NY 10008. For more product information, please check out www.nexxus.com

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment