_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: La Prairie Met Gala 2015

Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

La Prairie Met Gala 2015

LA PRAIRIE MET GALA 2015 HOW-TO: 
MIRANDA KERR WITH MAKE-UP ARTIST LISA STOREY

Photo credit: Larry Busacca/Met Gala 2015/Getty Images

La Prairie worked with celebrity makeup artist Lisa Storey to create the look for Miranda Kerr for 'China: Through The Looking Glass' Costume Institute Benefit Gala on Monday, May 4th. Check out how Lisa achieved Miranda's look, using my all-time favorite skin care brand - La Prairie:


BEAUTY INSPIRATION:
“The look was inspired by the Louis Vuitton short dress and simple middle part hair. Fresh, youthful and natural makeup was a refreshing feeling for such a chic modern dress.”





GET THE LOOK:
“I prepped Miranda’s skin with La Prairie Cellular Softening and Balancing Lotion, followed by Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil....






I started the eye shape with Luxe Eyeliner Automatic in Noir to frame the eye, giving a little kick to the edges to lift the eye. I followed with Cellular Treatment Eye Colour Ensemble in Les Bruns. I gently contoured the eye socket extending the dark shadow out to the edge of the eye, and gently smoking it out for a soft look. I then smudged the lighter shade under the eye to continue the frame and blending it so it faded out with no hard line. 


On the skin I used two shades of Skin Caviar Concealer ● Foundation SPF 15 in Soleil Peche and then Mocha for contour, to create a perfect and luminous skin. I used the Light Fantastic Cellular Concealing ● Brightening Eye Treatment pen under the eye and on the balls of the cheeks to highlight and make the eyes pop. 


On the cheeks I used Cellular Radiance Cream Blush. I mixed the Rose Glow and Peach Glow shades for a natural luminescent glow, followed by a gentle dusting of Cellular Treatment Bronzing Powder. I powdered softly to set the skin, still leaving a dewy look.


I completed the eyes with Cellular Treatment Mascara Instant Build in Noir. Then I filled and elongated the brows gently with Luxe Brow Liner Automatic in Brun. The look was completed with first the Cellular Luxe Lip Enhancer followed by the Cellular Luxe Lip Colour in Almost Pink.”

No comments:

Post a Comment