_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEW Dove Baby Skincare Line

Translate

Monday, April 24, 2017

NEW Dove Baby Skincare Line

BABY DOVE
HAS ARRIVED!
Evcurlgurl.com

It's absolutely no secret, that skincare is my everything: I live and breathe it, 24/7, it's what I use to wash my face daily, even Dove body washes in my shower. So I was thrilled two weeks ago, when brand reps announced the launch of their NEW Dove Baby, its first-ever range of baby care products - available in Rich and Sensitive Moisture. Line-up includes: Shampoo, Tip-to-Toe Wash, Moisture Bar, Lotion and wipes. 
Evcurlgurl.com

The Dove Beauty Bar is already #1 recommended bar by dermatologists and pediatricians in the U.S. (and yes, even gentler than Johnson's Baby and Ivory. I did the paper strip test myself at the Dove Plant last year!) So imagine this amazing new skincare collection from Dove for babies? My mommy friends are in love and I can't wait to try these out on the little one soon...🍼


NEW Baby Dove has products for all skin types in its Rich Moisture and Sensitive Moisture ranges.  Baby Dove’s Rich Moisture range has been developed for babies with normal to dry skin and goes beyond mildness to help replenish essential nutrients to help skin retain its natural moisture. The range is hypoallergenic with pH neutral, tear-free cleansers, and a fragrance specifically developed for delicate baby skin.  Baby Dove’s Sensitive Moisture range has been developed for babies with sensitive skin. It is fragrance free for sensitive skin and the range is hypoallergenic with pH neutral, tear-free cleansers.


Evcurlgurl.com

Baby Dove is now available at food, drug, mass, value, baby, and online retailers. Visit Dove.com to find out more about Baby Dove products.

No comments:

Post a Comment