_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Anti-Aging: Eye Care

Translate

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Anti-Aging: Eye Care

EV'S EYE CARE 
ANTI-AGING MUST-HAVES



They say "the eyes are the windows to the soul", which they certainly are, so I make sure to keep my peepers pretty and youthful; wrinkle & dark circles free! Whether I keep my eye cream in the fridge for an extra cooling morning treat, or carry it in my purse on-the-go, I have an arsenal of eye care products I switch up (and love, thanks to my brands). Remember: always use your ring finger and gently tap - never rub - around the eye area, unless it's a roller-ball applicator. So, What are my must-haves?

Evcurlgurl.com


2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel Cream ($19)

3. Clinique All About Eyes™ Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage ($30)

4. It Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream ($38)

5. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream ($48)

6. La Prairie Anti-Aging Eye and Lip Contour Cream ($205)

7. IOMA PARIS Flash Youth Eye Contour Concentrate ($165)


~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment