_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Panasonic Lash Curler

Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Panasonic Lash Curler

PURSE PAL: PANASONIC HEATED 
ROTATING EYELASH CURLER
Panasonic Heated Rotating Eyelash Curler


If you ask me what is the one beauty product that I cannot leave the house without, I would have to say, it is mascara (sunscreen I apply right out of the shower, so it's second nature). There are days when I am so busy, I run right out and forget to apply mascara or just don't want to be bothered, so for nearly two years this gadget has been my "pretty pink purse pal!"  What is it? Panasonic Heated Rotating Eyelash Curler ($40.00 $25.99 at shop.panasonic.com)



Panasonic Heated Rotating Eyelash Curler

I received my Panasonic Heated Rotating Eyelash Curler as a gift at a NYFW event three seasons ago and have been using it daily to curl my lashes - even skipping mascara on most days. This tool is compact, heats up quickly and is very easy to use. 

Panasonic Rotating Heated Eyelash Curler
Get close: no make-up, mascara OR filter - just my Panasonic heated lash curler!
1 "AA" battery required

FEATURES
Reversible 360-degree rotating comb
Safe & comfortable–no pinching or squeezing!
Uses gentle heat & rotating action to curl lashes.
Easy, comfortable styling with heated, rotating comb

Panasonic Heated Rotating Eyelash Curler
Easy to use, fast heat-up!

Visit shop.panasonic.com/personal-care/womens-beauty-products to view and/or purchase the Panasonic Heated Rotating Eyelash Curler and be sure to check out the entire Panasonic Beauty family!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment