_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Halloween 2015

Translate

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE

Halloween

It's that time of year again gals and ghouls - HALLOWEEN. I revisited my "fallen angel" look again this year (saved from my first go back in 2006) and I was impressed with how it turned out. Rocked this look to the office party on Wednesday (good times) and for all of you in need of a last-minute costume, remember that you make the costume, with your own creativity. 

Halloween
I love anything angels, hence my long-time wings pendant!...

Halloween

My dark/fallen angel costume was picked up years ago and consisted of a halo, wings (roll into a ball easily for storage - wire-lined) and gloves. Accessories must have cost me around $20 bucks, if that. I simply added my own clothes: dress, distressed boots (seriously, they were torn to hell, but it fits as I was "rejected", hence the term fallen angel, lol) and make-up provided from my loves at M∙A∙C - done by me. I do have another look that I will update on this post later (kinda gross, but last minute), since I have to hand out candy this year - so I am staying in today. Just remember to stay safe and have a great Halloween everyone!

Halloween

UPDATE.... To hand out "candy to the kiddies", I decided (against my friends approval, especially since it was at her house) on the cute Zipper Face. Best $5 and 10 minutes I have spent, lol (picked it up at RiteAid). 

Zipper Face Halloween



~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment