_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Clinique Kisses

Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Clinique Kisses

PUCKER UP: GO FROM SWEET
TO SEXY WITH CLINIQUE'S LIPSTICK SET
Evcurlgurl.com

Lip Love - I love anything kiss/lip print, lips (duh, I've been staring at my pout in the mirror forever, so why not embrace it?) So when Clinique reps sent me the cutest package ever, I squealed with delight (really, I did). Clinique Kisses - a Macy's exclusive $25.00 - is a five-piece, full-sized, creamy-matte lipstick set, packaged in some seriously stunning lip packaging. The formula is smooth, long-lasting, doesn't dry your lips and dries velvet smooth! The color is also flawless and vibrant.

Evcurlgurl.com

With names like: The Sweet Talker (matte petal), The Good Kisser (matte crimson), The Hug & Kisser (matte beauty), The Life of the Party (matte magenta) and The Pretty Pouter (matte plum) - how can you not fall in love? Remember, these aren't sample size, but rather full size lipsticks, a true bargain: five lipsticks for $25.00 at Macy's and Macys.com.

Evcurlgurl.com
Full-size lippies...
Evcurlgurl.com

UPDATED 11/03/15
Still in love with my Clinique Kisses lippies (gosh that packaging simply melts me), I received a surprise from reps in the mail yesterday, this one a Clinique online only exclusive. This make-up bag is huge - perfect for all the beauty goodies I carry. You can get it while supplies last at clinique.com with any $27 Clinique purchase. Hurry, you'll regret missing out on this one!

Clinique Kisses Make-up Bag


~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment