_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: it Cosmetics #RealSuperHero

Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2016

it Cosmetics #RealSuperHero

FLYING HIGH (LITERALLY) WITH
IT COSMETICS NEW LAUNCHES
Evcurlgurl.com
#RealSuperhero event with it Cosmetics

There is nothing I love more that confidence, so when it Cosmetics (Innovative Technology Cosmetics) reached regarding their #RealSuperhero event to celebrate the launch of two new products, my excitement reach new heights - especially since we were going indoor skydiving. Here are the latest and absolutely amazing additions to the already amazing it Cosmetics lineup: Confidence In A Cream ($48) and Superhero Mascara ($24)

Seven years in the making, Confidence In A Cream is a breakthrough, game-changing, transforming moisturizing super cream, formulated with the best skin-loving ingredients. Perfect for all skin types (even super sensitive), this treatment reduces the look of pores, discoloration, lines and wrinkles. Also, this Anti-Aging Armour Regenerative Concentrate is developed by plastic surgeons and transforms your skin over time, revealing healthier, younger looking skin. 


Forget falsies, NEW Superhero Elastic Strech Volumizing Mascara is absolutely epic. Lashes look stretched, fuller, plumper and with dramatic volume, with just one coat. How? Infused with Elastic Stretch Technology, lash-lifting polymers, volumizing collagen, strengthening biotin, power peptides and protein. Need I say more? (Yes, I have to show you my indoor skydiving pics). 

Evcurlgurl.com
Confidence-soaring beauty!
That's me in the purple suit - watch out now!

Let's just say that I left work at noon that day (sorry, not sorry) for this fabulous event with it Cosmetics, and I am so glad that I did. Once we loaded onto the bus and headed to ifly Indoor Skydiving in Westchester (see my review of their grand opening here) and it was a fabulous, food and drink-filled afternoon (with tons of products) and of course, photo-booths!


Evcurlgurl.com

Evcurlgurl.com
My iFly indoor skydiving experience


Evcurlgurl.com



Evcurlgurl.com
My flight certificate and beauty goodies


Overall, I am very impressed with these two new products from it Cosmetics. I have only been using Confidence in a Cream about a month and my skin looks even more radiant. As for the mascara, my lashes can fight crime with their new lengths! You can purchase these at ULTA Beauty, QVC and www.itcosmetics.com!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment