_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: RECAP: Ouidad #FRIZZ101 Google+ Hangout

Translate

Monday, March 24, 2014

RECAP: Ouidad #FRIZZ101 Google+ Hangout

MISSED THE FIRST-EVER LIVE OUIDAD 
GOOGLE HANGOUT? SEE IT HERE:
View from my laptop
Climate Control Line
My 3-day writing hiatus is over, but that didn't stop me from participating in OUIDAD's first-ever, Google+ Hangout event yesterday to discuss FRIZZ101! I had the honor of being a guest Editor Panelist for OUIDAD herself, along with: Ty Alexander - Style & Beauty Editor (HelloBeautiful.com  & GorgeousinGrey.com), Renae Bluitt from InHerShoesBlog.com, Andrea Kerbuski from BlondeBedhead.com, Crystal Tate StyleBlazer.com and Christina Patrice from ManeObjective.com. I KNEW that Ms. Ouidad would ask and with my hair in critical condition, deep treatment was in order the night before: 
"Blessed Mess?"
The hour-long live web event was filled with curl tips, quips (Ouidad knows how terrible I am at "bi-weekly DC" aka: deep-conditioning and made sure to called me out on it, lol) and tons of laughs. If you missed it, here it is on Youtube --> OUIDAD #FRIZZ101


It's OUIDAD'S ANNUAL CLIMATE CONTROL SALE 15% off at Ouidad.com and is by far one of the most-loved product line.


It's no secret that I love Ouidad products, as I've used them religiously well over three years. Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel is my absolute fave (it's also Ouidad's!) So, just how much do I use Ouidad hair products? Take a look for yourself: 

Holy Haul!
~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment