_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: MAC: LIMITED EDITION Rihanna ViVa Glam Lipstick & LipGlass

Translate

Saturday, January 25, 2014

MAC: LIMITED EDITION Rihanna ViVa Glam Lipstick & LipGlass

SWATCH REVIEW: RIHANNA FOR MAC VIVA GLAM


Once again Rihanna has set off an "I-GOTTA-GET-IT" firestorm, with her signature blue-red lipstick that launched this week. First, it was with RiRi Woo (retro matte remake of MAC's classic Ruby Woo) which sold out in seconds last April as soon as it launched. Now, Rihanna launches M∙A∙C VIVA GLAM with two strikingly bold shades of red frosted Lipstick ($16) and Tinted LipGlass ($15) both which perfectly capturing her fearless, confident style! 

Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick ($16) & Tinted Lipglass ($15)
Every cent of the selling price of VIVA GLAM Rihanna goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Limited-edition, soft-touch red packaging features RiRi's signature. I find that this lipstick is creamier (nowhere as matte like RiRi Woo is and not as red - more like a strawberry red.)

Lip comparison on me

Though I must admit that RiRi Woo looks STUNNING, it's so matte it dries out my lips (I'm a lip gloss gal) so I rarely wear it. Yet everyone keeps telling me, how they prefer RiRi Woo on me (go figure.) 


April 2013: RiRi Woo (Photograph credit: Evelyn Lugo)

Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick ($16) a blue-red frosted lipstick, goes on creamy, not matte.


Viva Glam Tinted LipGlass: ($15) blue-red, shimmery.


Get your Rihanna Viva Glam at MAC Stores and maccosmetics.com, through July 2014! 

~Evelyn Lugo

3 comments: