_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: January 8th: National Bubble Bath Day!

Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8th: National Bubble Bath Day!

Neutrogena, Philosophy & The Body Shop


With the Polar Vortex winding down, I'm sure we all need a day to unwind and have a relaxing bubble bath. Well look at that, today IS National Bubble Bath Day! I'm sure dolls everywhere used this excuse to get some "me time" and relax, either from the kids or after a long day at the office (or both!) 

Here are my top 3 bath gels, which I also use for bubble baths when I need relaxation. Each one of these products are affordable, versatile and smell amazing. I just inflate my bath pillow and let the bubbles melt the stress away: 

1. NEW Neutrogena Rainbath Revitalizing Shower & Bath Gel: ($7.99) 2-in-1 product, this amazing bath gel can also be used to shave your legs. Available in Original, Pear & Green Tea and Grapefruit, I chose grapefruit (love that scent) and love how this formula leaves my skin silky without leaving behind any residue. www.Neutrogena.com



2. The Body Shop HONEYMANIA Bubble Bath Melt: ($7.00) Ever since I reviewed the entire holiday line for The BodyShop (see it hereThe Body Shop Holiday Collection,) I fell in LOVE with this line. Aside from the sweet honey scent, this line contains Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers. Hundreds of bubbles fill your tub, as your soothes and feels incredibly smooth.  www.TheBodyShop.com/HONEYMANIA


3. Philosophy: Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel: ($18.00 8 oz.) Perfumed, amazing 3-in-1 gel that shampoos your hair, is a bath and also shower gel! Formulated with nourishing milk proteins, it's said to "calm even the most sensitive skin and nourishes the driest hair." I also love reading the inspirational quotes, found on every bottle. Available in 2, 8, 16, 24 and 32 oz. www.philosophy.com


~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment