_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: TV: House of DVF Series Premiere

Translate

Sunday, November 2, 2014

TV: House of DVF Series Premiere

DIANA VON FURSTENBERG'S 
NEW E! SERIES PREMIERE
"HOUSE OF DVF"

I don't think I have ever been as excited for a television premiere, as I am with Diane Von Furstenberg's "House of DVF", tonight at 10:00 pm on E! Now, this is not your average reality series, but I'm pretty sure that it's safe to say that there will be drama with 10 women competing to become Diane's Brand Ambassador! I can't wait to see what unfolds, as these 10 women compete (or kill each other) for this highly coveted spot, in Diane's global fashion empire! I am such a fan of DVF and her iconic wrap dresses that meeting her unexpected and without a doubt, EPIC....


House of DVF Sundays on E!

Diane Von Furstenberg is strong-willed, super sweet and nonetheless breathtaking - literally. I recall meeting her last year, backstage at her September's NYFW show and being extremely nervous when I saw her. Now, this is one of the most powerful women in the fashion industry so of course I wanted to meet her, but her sheer presence was overpowering. For the first time, I was speechless (yes, that's possible, lol.) I figured a picture was out of the question and since there was no one else around to take our picture, it wouldn't happen (her fashion show had just wrapped and I was waiting for the next designer to set up next door.) Diane saw me with my phone and simply said "Oh honey, just flip it around and let's selfie it!" - YES, she sure did and even helped me steady it, when my hands shook... LOVE HER!

September 2014 - backstage at DVF NYFW Show
On that note, reading all the reviews and seeing the teasers only made me more anxious for "House of DVF" to finally start. Make sure to tune in Sundays at 10:00 pm on E!, to see who will be blessed with the honor to be called DVF's Brand Ambassador. I will not only be watching, but setting my DVR, because I don't want to miss a moment. 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment