_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Beauty: The Body Shop Instablur Primers

Translate

Monday, November 10, 2014

Beauty: The Body Shop Instablur Primers

THE BODY SHOP 
ALL-IN-ONE INSTABLUR, INSTABLUR EYE, 
COLOUR CRUSH LIPS & EYE
#NORETOUCHTBS


I will admit that I have a problem: I am all about selfies, taking tons of pictures, photo-bombing, jumping inside photo booths (I'm usually the FIRST one in and the last one out), heck the closer the picture, the better - I am always ready and smiling, right on cue for any camera click: #SayCheese! One thing I am not a fan of, is using filters. Yes, they're okay, but I prefer to let sunlight be my filter and that also means no heavy make-up for me... at all (flash photography isn't kind to all that makeup, so you can cross off contouring off my list!) BB creams and primers are fine in my book, because I appreciate a hint of tint in my moisturizer, just a bit of blending with a pop of color. If you're like me, then The Body Shop is here to help you prepare for your best selfie, in 3 easy steps...


Wearing All-In-One Instablur, Instablur Eye, Colour Crush Eyes & Lips
Fresh-faced, right after washing my face and before INSTABLUR PRIMER & EYE
Allow me to introduce The Body Shop's All-In-One INSTABLUR Make-up Primer ($22) and All-In-One INSTABLUR Eye Primer ($18), both all-in-one miracles that blur imperfections by concealing, mattifying and providing a matte finish. Colour Crush Lip and Eyes also launched new colors (both 100% vegetarian and cruelty free) in neutral shades with a hint of tint. I test drove these and was very impressed with the results. I didn't wear concealer, foundation or powder, just INSTABLUR on my face and eyes. 

Left (clear): INSTABLUR Make-up Primer, Right (yellow-tint) INSTABLUR Eye

All-In-One Instablur Make-up Primer ($22) Color-free perfector for a bare-faced beauty look, or can be used as a light and easy make-up base. Enriched with Community Fair Trade marula oil, controls shine for 12 hours, hides blemishes and controls the size of pores. 

All-In-One Instablur Eye ($18) For instant perfection, this smoothing and concealing solution will give you that bright and refreshed eye look, along with a powerful pop of color if used with eye shadow. This mattifying gel is formulated with spherical powders that smoothes your skin, blurs imperfections and also prolongs your eye make-up. 



Colour Crush Lips ($12.50 NOW $7.50 each) 3 NEW Golden Nude Shades: Golden Syrup, Pink Luxe and Make My Heart Gleam! I test drove 2 of the 3 (Make My Heart Gleam and Golden Syrup) and these lipsticks are super nourishing, infused with cherry seed and Community Fair Trade marula oil. I love the subtle rose scent, high-quality pigments and these are also 100% vegetarian and cruelty-free! 


Colour Crush Make My Heart Gleam  #140
Colour Crush Golden Syrup # 350

Colour Crush Eyes ($10 NOW $6.00) 4 NEW eye shadows joined the lineup: Golden Cinnamon, Champagne Kiss, Gold Rosemance and Coco Deluxe. My two picks? Numbers 1 and 3: Golden Cinnamon and Gold Rosemance (sic!) Made in Italy with crushed pigments, blended with Community Fair Trade oils for that smooth finish and they can be applied wet or dry; worn alone or layered. 100% vegetarian and cruelty-free! 


1. Golden Cinnamon 2. Champagne Kiss 3. Gold Rosemance 4. Coco Deluxe
Left: Golden Cinnamon Right: Gold Rosemance

You can check out these and other goodies at The Body Shop stores nationwide and online at www.thebodyshop-usa.com!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment