_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Introducing: Maybelline New York Creamy Mattes Lipsticks

Translate

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Introducing: Maybelline New York Creamy Mattes Lipsticks

 MATTE MOMENT, WITH MAYBELLINE
THE CREAMY MATTES
BY COLORSENSATIONAL ®


Unless I'm wearing lip gloss, I love a matte lip, but it has to be creamy, can't tug when applying, won't dry my lips, long-lasting and pops with color. You think I'm asking for too much? Well, I'm not! Allow me to introduce 10 new creamy, dreamy lipsticks that meets each and every one of my demands, by Maybelline New York: The Creamy Mattes by Color Sensational ($7.49.) When Maybelline reps sent me the collection for review, I was game and prepped my pillow pout for swatching!




650 - Nude Embrace, 655 - Daringly Nude, 660 - Touch of Spice, 
665 - Lust for Blush, 670 - Ravishing Rose, 675 - Faint for Fuchsia
680 - Mesmerizing Magenta, 685 - Craving Coral, 690 - Siren in Scarlet
695 - Divine Wine

Bold lips were everywhere backstage during Spring 2014 Fashion Week, making a dramatic statement. Unlike old formulas that use powders to absorb oil and reduce shine, Maybelline's The Creamy Mattes are formulated with a perfect combination of mattifying cream and saturated color for a feminine, sophisticated look that is sensuous, yet chic. I wore a different color each day, just to see how long wearing they really are. True to form, these modern mattes were sensational with a soft look and I even loved wearing the pinks (it's no secret that I don't like pink, but I let it rock.) My lips were hydrated, shine-free and bold for hours.


I'm wearing 680 Mesmerizing Magenta and love it! 


Divine Wine 695 is my FAVE!!!
Listen up Maybelline, countless dolls have mentioned that they cannot find these in stores, especially Divine Spice 695 (a deep burgundy), which means that these are in high demand. The Creamy Mattes are available at mass retailers, just please keep looking! Which is my favorite shade? I love all ten, from the nudes, to the pinks but my fave is 695 Divine Spice, absolutely stunning and the hardest to find! Don't give up, keep looking and be sure to visit www.maybelline.com for more information and tips!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment