_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Happy Thanksgiving!

Translate

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY
FROM EVCURLGURL!


I want to wish all my amazing readers, friends, loved ones, brands and amazing reps a Happy Thanksgiving. I especially want to send big hugs and kisses to all, for supporting me the past year. Evcurlgurl launched last year on Thanksgiving day and what an amazing year it has been. Proud to say that Ev is back in Midtown, so stay tuned for an amazing year to come! Enjoying today with great food, comfort, love... and of course it wouldn't be complete without my holiday mani. This year? Charlie Brown Thanksgiving theme of course. Remember "Gobble til you Wobble" and have your elastic pants on hand!

Peanuts mani survived my turkey-day prep with minor chips!

~Evelyn Lugo 

No comments:

Post a Comment