_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Happy Halloween: #NeutrogenaFaceOff

Translate

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween: #NeutrogenaFaceOff

REMOVE HALLOWEEN MAKE-UP WITH NEUTROGENA MAKEUP REMOVER CLEANSING TOWELETTES



Happy Halloween Dolls! By now, I'm sure you've all had your share of make-up, glitter and who knows what else applied to your face - and the day isn't even over. I was pressed for time, so I had to paint my face in time to hand out candy to all the Trick-or-Treaters at my door. I went with a make-up look I've done a few times before over the years: (and only took 5 minutes) CHEETAH! All I can say is, thank goodness for Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes!


Let's see how well my make-up came off ..........
"Swipe without any gripes" while removing all your makeup. I only used ONE towelette to remove half of my make-up. My face was itching (I don't wear foundation or heavy makeup) so I removed my makeup within 10 minutes of applying it. Neutrogena towelettes are soft yet sturdy and remove ALL traces of make-up - even waterproof mascara! I have long loved the night calming towelettes (in the lavender packaging) as it  has a calming scent which helps me wind down before bed. 


#NeutrogenaFaceOff
Just one swipe...

NEUTROGENA MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING TOWELETTES - Benefits

  • Ultra soft cloths gently and quickly dissolve all traces of make-up, leaving skin thoroughly clean, without heavy residue 
  • Removes make-up with just one easy step 
  • Gentle enough to use around the delicate eye area 
  • Safe for contact lens wearers 
$6.99 - 25 ct. towelettes with Vanity Case (tub) and $6.49 - 25 ct. refills

Join in the fun, we’d love to see your Halloween look and how you use Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes to remove your festive makeup in a side-by-side  photo, using the hashtag #NeutrogenaFaceOff.


You can find Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes at mass retailers: Target, Duane Reade, Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens! For more information, visit www.neutrogena.com.

 ~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment