_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: BCA: The Power of Pink

Translate

Saturday, October 4, 2014

BCA: The Power of Pink

SHOWING MY BCA SUPPORT THIS OCTOBER 
& ALL YEAR ROUND, WITH MY PRETTY, PORTABLE PINK LAPTOP, FROM QVC!

"Productivity to go", for the gal who is always on the go! Running between beauty events, launches and my full-time day job, sometimes its hard waiting to write until I get home. Last month during a very busy NYFW run, I so wished that I had a portable laptop to use in between shows. Those moments when I sat at Lincoln Center recharging my equipment, or at my second home Starbucks, this would've come in handy. I know what you're thinking: "how can the gal with so many gadgets, not have one...right?" Well, I prefer larger laptops when I'm working at home (similar to guys wanting a large screen TV to watch the game) so my 17" HP laptop just isn't practical to around (plus it weighs 7 lbs.) My tablets are great, but when you type 86 words a minute, a touchscreen won't cut it and neither will a blue-tooth keyboard (I've tried.) 

Meet "Pinky" my new portable pal!

Well, QVC came to my rescue with the Acer Aspire 11" Notebook in pink, perfect to show my Breast Cancer Awareness all-year round ($380, item # E278315, also available in silver.) Those who know me know that I am not a fan of pink (I prefer blue or purple) but I fell in love with this laptop instantly and it only weighs 2 lbs! Fits in all my purses and powers up fast. I am surprised me at how great this little dynamo works:
  • Bluetooth 4.0 technology (a must for all of  my devices)
  • Crystal eye VGA webcam with microphone
  • Intel Celeron quad-core processor
  • Whisper quiet computing
  • SD memory card reader
  • 4GB DDR3L SDRAM 
  • 500GB hard drive
  • Full sized keyboard
  • Precision touchpad
  • 2 Built-in speakers
  • 2 USB 2.0 ports
  • Windows 8
  • HDMI port
Basically, it's lighting fast, has everything I need for my articles, picture editing and I even had them add my EvCurlGurl logo to "Pinky", so that I can promote my brand as people check out my pretty pink laptop. I even find myself using it even more than my laptop at home and I also received  this reversible neoprene netbook Sleeve, from reps at QVC: (Easy Flip-Top Opening in purple ($8.00 - item # E220014.) Now, this Acer laptop may not be available at the moment and yes, you may be able to get elsewhere, but you won't be able to make 5 easy payments, like you can on QVC.com! 


~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment