_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Swatch Review: NEW Chrome Girl Nail Polish

Translate

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Swatch Review: NEW Chrome Girl Nail Polish


NEW CHROME GIRL FALL/WINTER 
NAIL POLISH COLLECTION

CHROME Girl Fall/Winter 2014 Collection, Nail File and Gel-Like Topcoat
If you're looking for a healthy alternative to paint your nails, CHROME Girl just launched their fall/winter collection in a healthy way. This nail line 100% vegan - not tested on animals and they're made in the USA! When reps for the brand reached out and sent me the Chrome Girl fall/winter collection ($14.00 each at chromegirl.com) I was super excited to prep my claws and paws. The bottle shape and size is fab and they even included a cute carrying bag, gel-like topcoat, nail file and my all-time favorite hand-written note (such a lost art, so I beam whenever I get one.) 

I didn't know which shade to rock first, so I just rocked them all
Reps for CHROME Girl made my day with this note!
For those who don't know me, I simply cannot wear the same color more than 2 days .....
(3 days tops), so I give true meaning to the phrase #NOTD (nails of the day!) Back to this stunning nail lacquer collection, CHROME Girl polishes are 5-free, which means that they omitted the harsh chemicals and toxins that are linked to cancer and other health related issues. 

What's does 5-free mean?
  • No Formaldehyde
  • No formaldehyde resin
  • No Dibutlyl Phthalate
  • No Camphor
  • No Toluene
I have enlisted the help of my "creepy-crawly, funky fingers" (I know, they look like shrimp cocktails, but they're not) to showcase these amazing CHROME Girl fall colors.  (click on polish name to purchase):

Combat Cutie ($14.00): This military inspired green is a fashionable way to tackle the days' obstacles


Saddle Up! ($14.00): Taupe: subtle, but certainly not plain. A classic choice for a refined event or a professional workday.


Inspire The Desire ($14.00): Inspired by Autumn, with a hint of pink and orange tones. You get a warm coral color reminiscent of summer, but perfect for that cozy weather!



Pretty Pout ($14.00): A bright red, glittered finish is a perfect match for that red lipstick you've been dying to wear on your Saturday night out!



How "Merlot" Can You Go ($14.00): A deep red is a classic choice for fall and winter's cozy weather. Perfect for sitting on the couch with a glass of of your favorite red wine, or going out on the town.



Diamond in the Rough ($14.00): Get that dark edgy look, but with a feminine shimmer. Perfect for playing girly and rugged.


Gel Like Topcoat ($16.00) and CG Nail File ($2.00)Make them GELous with the Chrome Girl Gel-Like Top Coat; provides a longer lasting manicure, less chipping, stronger, thicker nails, and a glossy finish!



Be sure to heck out these, as well as all of CHROME Girl's colors at: www.chromegirl.com!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment