_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEW: THE BODY SHOP RAVISH IN RASPBERRY

Translate

Thursday, May 22, 2014

NEW: THE BODY SHOP RAVISH IN RASPBERRY

THE BODY SHOP SPECIAL EDITION EARLY-HARVEST RASPBERRY BATH & BODY COLLECTION
#FlauntYourFlavor

Anytime that The Body Show launches a new product, I get ready to indulge and this new collection allows me to "ravish in raspberry". It's no secret that their body butters are my weakness and when I heard that The Body Shop launched the Special Edition Early-Harvest Raspberry Bath & Body Collection, I was ready to dig in. The five products in the Early-Harvest Raspberry Collection are the: Body Butter, Body Scrub, Eau de Toilette, Body Lotion and Shower Gel. I picked my three faves: 

Early-Harvest Raspberry Scrub, Body Butter & Lotion
I will be the first one to say that these products smell amazingly delicious (but don't eat it!) Fruity, indulgent and deeply moisturizing, early harvest raspberries are picked to preserve their skin boosting antioxidants. As always, my all time favorite are the Body Butters, with its 24 hour hydrating power but after smelling this fruity new collection, I am undecided. 

EARLY-HARVEST RASPBERRY BODY BUTTER ($20 NOW $10 - 6.75 oz.) - Iconic whipped, buttery lotion, with 24-hour hydrating power. 



EARLY-HARVEST RASPBERRY BODY SCRUB ($20 NOW $10 6.7 oz) Has a jammy texture, exfoliates and removes dead skin, for softer and smoother skin. 


EARLY-HARVEST RASPBERRY BODY LOTION ($12 NOW $6.00 8.4 oz.) Easily absorbed, this lightweight body lotion contains raspberries picked early in the season to preserve their freshness.


Don't miss out on this yummy and ultra moisturizing raspberry harvest. Be sure to check out TheBodyShop.com to get your pick and #FlauntYourFlavor!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment