_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: LUXHAIR NOW by SHERRI SHEPHERD

Translate

Monday, May 5, 2014

LUXHAIR NOW by SHERRI SHEPHERD

WIGGIN' OUT WITH LUXHAIR™ NOW
EVERYDAY WIGS & HAIRPIECES
LUXHAIR NOW Soft Curls Lace Front Wig by Sherri Shepherd

This Curl~Gurl has had the pleasure to view the LUXHAIR wig line in the past, even meeting the fabulous Sherri Shepherd: American comedian, actress, author and Daytime Emmy® Award Winning co-host on ABC’s “The View." Since I was playing with other wigs, once I took them off and my hair resembled one of the wigs in Sherri's NOW line, lol.


Well, Sherri will be appearing on QVC May 17th to showcase her LUXHAIR™ NOW™ by Sherri Shepherd™ collection – a line of professional, high-end, yet affordable, everyday wigs and hairpieces. I am the Curl~Gurl, so I figured that instead of chopping my hair (which has been on my mind lately, but not gonna happen) I would rock a short wig. I chose the "Soft Curls Lace Front" from Sherri's NOW  line in brunette. So, how on Earth did I get all my hair into this wig? I just wrapped it around 3 times, and SQUEEZED! I love it, don't you?




~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment