_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: SKINCARE - 24K OROGOLD MASK:

Translate

Sunday, March 9, 2014

SKINCARE - 24K OROGOLD MASK:

SERENITY SUNDAY SKINCARE: 
OROGOLD COSMETICS 
24K DEEP TISSUE REJUVENATION MASK: $1,398


What better way to unwind after a delicious massage, than a facial at home? Forget DST messing with my sleep, I made sure to sleep an extra hour. With today being my "Serenity Sunday" and with my best TV shows coming up and chores to do, I only had time for a massage today. I've only used my OROGOLD COSMETICS 24 Deep Tissue Rejuvenation Mask  ($1,398 for 12-pack) twice but I you have no idea how AMAZING my skin feels and looks afterwards. 

So get to it Dolls, I'll say it until you get it - my tips for great looking skin are the 3 S's: Sleep, Smiles and Serenity! Tons to do before we head back to work tomorrow, so you might as well look great!  

Check out my prior OROGOLD Cosmetics reviews here: bit.ly/1k85GkQ

~Evelyn Lugohttp://




http://Visit Orogoldcosmetics.com for amazing skincare goods (caution, very pricey)

No comments:

Post a Comment