_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Ev's NEUTROGENA SKIN CARE PICKS

Translate

Friday, March 7, 2014

Ev's NEUTROGENA SKIN CARE PICKS

CLEAR & HEALTHY SKIN
with NEUTROGENA: Pink Grapefruit, 
Microdermabrasion, Foaming Cleanser

My skincare routine is simple and has improved greatly the past two years. I review tons of beauty products, from bargain to breaking the bank - but one things for sure: clear skin tops my list! I get asked what my skin care routine is, that wont break the bank. Well, Neutrogena has been in my bathroom through the years and I have a few goodies that reps would love for me to share with you and which I highly recommend for you: 


1. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser (Foaming Formula) $8  Target.com I admit that I've used SOFTSOAP hand soap at times to remove my eye make-up (seriously, but don't do that) and I got used to it so this is great, lol. Super gentle, removes all dirt and make-up, is hypoallergenic, fragrance, free of known skin allergens and irritating essential oils. This cleanser has been clinically proven gentle for cleansing sensitive skin, including skin with acne, eczema, rosacea and atopic dermatitis. 



2. Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System ($16 Target.com) At-home, microdermabrasion device for younger looking skin, that gently exfoliates with pre-dosed puffs. Great anti-aging results against lines, age spots and wrinkles. Kit brings a battery-operated, water-resistant applicator, 12 pre-dosed puffs that stick to the device and two AA batteries. To use: attach a abrasion pad white-side down, wet to activate cleanser and scrub in a circular motion. Refill puffs can be purchased separately ($10.79)  


3. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub ($7.00 Target)
Uplifting blast of 100% natural derived grapefruit extract + Vitamin C, gentle enough for everyday use, formulated with gentle microbeads to help smooth away skin roughness without irritating while also treating and help prevent breakouts. The pink grapefruit scent is uplifting too!


4. Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleaning Wipes Pink Grapefruit ($6.29 Target) Perfect for acne-prone skin and convenient for removing make-up in a snap. Skin in thoroughly cleansed without leaving any greasy residue, so no rinsing is necessary. Oil-free formula ideal for acne-prone skin, gives a blast of vitamin C and grapefruit extract. 

I love my skin clean and clear, without any irritation. Visit www.Neutrogena.com for more cleansers, information and skin care tips! 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment