_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Make-Up: ADD A LITTLE GREEN TO YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE

Translate

Monday, March 17, 2014

Make-Up: ADD A LITTLE GREEN TO YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE

SEEING GREEN on ST. PATRICK'S DAY with 
MERLE NORMAN COSMETICS


Today's Saint Patrick's Day and my pals at Merle Norman Cosmetics are helping me get into the spirit by adding a little green to my beauty routine! Simple, I took just a few seconds (literally, just swiped with my finger, the pigment quality is amazing.) Here I test drove:



Merle Norman Luminous Eye Shadow in "Sea Green" ($12): This soft as suede pressed powder provides stay-true color to brighten or add depth or sparkle to your eyes! Its crease-resistant and smudge-resistant color glides on smoothly and evenly for stay-there wear.




Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil in “Jaded” ($14): If you’re craving smoldering eyes in the spirit of St. Patty’s, this ultra creamy pencil has just the right touch. It’s masterfully formulated for versatility. It glides on smoothly to deliver long wearing bold color. Use it to create a smoky eye or as powder-grabbing eye shadow base (which I did.) 



To purchase, go to Merle Norman Studios or MerleNorman.com. 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment