_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Hair: NEW Clarifying Shampoo from OUIDAD

Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

Hair: NEW Clarifying Shampoo from OUIDAD

OUIDAD'S NEW SUPERFRUIT 
RENEWALCLARIFYING CREAM SHAMPOO

OUIDAD never ceases to amaze me or my curls! Earlier today I received a special package, containing OUIDAD's NEW Superfruit Renewal Clarifying Cream Shampoo just for curls! available March 1st! ($18 - 8.5 fl oz.) Sulfate-free, gentle, purifying and perfect for us "curl-gurls" to remove build-up from our hair, without drying it out - a weekly-regimen must-have! I'm known to use Johnson's Baby Shampoo as a clarifying shampoo, as I figured if it's gently enough for a baby... so I can't wait to test this tonight (expect an update right here, once I do.) 

Clarifying shampoo do just that, remove all the gunk, dirt and product build-up but now our curls don't have to suffer in the process. It smells absolutely fruity and that's because Ouidad's Superfruit Renewal  Clarifying Cream Shampoo contains an antioxidant rich blend of superfruit acids like: açaí, blueberry, cranberry, papaya and pomegranate. Also in this fruity blend? Banana extract to infuse your hair shaft to soften your hair, give you an instant boost, hair elasticity and bounce. 

Flashback Friday: BEFORE - My last haircut at Ouidad Flagship Salon NYC


**UPDATED 3/1/14** I went home to use my Ouidad Superfruit Renewal Clarifying Cream Shampoo, perfect since my hair was pretty dirty (what?, It was too cold to wash it this week.) The fruity scent is mesmerizing, I still got suds which I love, despite the sulfate-free formula and my hair didn't feel dry. Pretty soft actually and that was before I used conditioner. 


You can get your NEW Superfruit Renewal Clarifying Cream Shampoo at Ouidad.com, Ulta and all Ouidad Certified Salons nationwide. 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment