_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: **100th ARTICLE** My Top Eye Cream Picks

Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2014

**100th ARTICLE** My Top Eye Cream Picks

EYE CARE: CLINIQUE, AMOREPACIFIC, LA PRAIRIE, 
MURAD, BURT'S BEES, ERNO LASZLO
.
Different sizes and prices, all 0.5 oz
  1. CLINIQUE: All About Eyes ($30 - 0.5 oz)
  2. AMOREPACIFIC Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel ($85 - 0.5 oz)
  3. La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream ($135 - 0.5 oz)
  4. Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream ($68 - 0.5 oz)
  5. CLINIQUE: All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Massage ($28 roller-ball application)
  6. Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream with Clary Sage ($18 - 0.5 oz)
  7. Burt's Bees Brightening Eye Treatment with Daisy Extract ($20 - 0.5)
  8. ERNO LASZLO PHORMULA 3-9 Eye Repair ($175 - 0.5 oz)


It's no secret that I am not a morning person and I need 8-10 hours a night (which I usually get!) Sorry, but I need my beauty sleep and as far as I'm concerned: bags are accessories, wrinkles are for clothes and I'm not a damn panda! With that said, I keep getting asked if I use eye creams (Umm, heck yea, I have NO SHAME: I WILL BE 37 YEARS YOUNG THIS MAY!
36 years young and PROUD!

Of course beauty products are only as good as the effort you put into it. I believe that you simply MUST drink lots of water, I drink 2 gallons a day! Also, as I mentioned before, I have to sleep, or I may be deemed illegal in 18 states! Some joke that I should be the poster child for the National Sleep Foundation (I can sleep through a war, lol.) Yet, I am still busy as heck, with 2 full-time jobs, my personal and somewhat of a "social life" (and they wonder why I sleep so much!) 


H20 - suck it up! 

I don't use all 8 eye products at once, but these are in rotation and depends on which I grab first. I try to use one for one week or so. You can click on the product links above, to purchase the eye goodies of your choice.... and remember: SLEEP! 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment