_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Superbowl XLVIII Makeup & Nails

Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl XLVIII Makeup & Nails

Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos:
I'm rooting for....



....the commercials, duh (hello, marketing freak!?!) That doesn't mean that I can't get into the spirit while enjoying all the food and rock makeup and nail looks for BOTH teams. Remember, when doing your makeup for sporting events, or holidays (i.e., St. Patty's Day) I say "GO HARD OR GO HOME!" Clearly this look is NSFW (Not Safe For Work) and meant to pop, stand out - MAKE A STATEMENT! I enlisted the help of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Lip Tar: Stained Gloss ($18), Creme Colour Concentrates ($20 each) and MAC Cosmetics Brushes, for my conflicted Superbowl make-up look. 

For my nails, I simply used the green, blue, white and orange (brush & tip) from the Hot Designs Nail Art Pens I reviewed earlier today (see it here: http://bit.ly/LEA0aJ)

Used: OCC Creme Colour Concentrate, Lip Tar Stained Gloss
 & MAC Brushes

GRASSHOPPER- Grass blade green
MELODY- True royal blueMERCURY- True silverVICE- True whiteICARUS- True goldDARK MATTER - Dark, green grey

I have over 30 MAC Cosmetics brushes which I cherish! I used brushes: 252SE - large shader brush, for green on eyelid, 252 - large shader brush for OCC "Dark Matter" on cheeks, 194SE - for whites as liner, 213 - Fluff brush on brown bone for OCC "ICARUS" and 212 Flat Definer brush (blue on lids)


Seattle Seahawks
Eyes: Vice, Grasshopper & Melody OCC Creme Colour Concentrates
Lip: OCC Creme Colour Concentrate in "Mercury"
Cheek Stripe: OCC Creme Colour Concentrate "Dark Matter" & Mercury"
 

Denver Broncos
EyesVice, Melody & ICARUS (wet) OCC Creme Colour Concentrates
LipOCC Lip Tar Stained Gloss in "Androgyne"  (Psychedelic orange gel)
Cheek StripeOCC Creme Colour Concentrate "Dark Matter" & Mercury"


~Evelyn Lugo

3 comments: