_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 REVIEW!

Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 REVIEW!

 ...AND THEN THERE WERE 3


Beauty junkies everywhere are going crazy trying to get their hands on Urban Decay's new NAKED3 palette! I made sure to get my claws on mine, as I am a huge fan of NAKED and NAKED 2. I just needed to complete my trifecta with these 12 new rose-hued shades.

My eyes really pop in pink!
12 EXCLUSIVE rose-hued neutrals that range from pale, shimmery pink to the deepest black matte (with a red micro-glitter called "Blackheart".) 


             Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside & Blackheart                    


My Urban Decay collection is complete (for now.) Check out my full review on BeautyStat.comhttp://beautystaturban-decay-naked3-palette2013/


~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment