_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: güd by Burt’s Bees, NEW invigorating Mango Moonbreeze Body Lotion

Translate

Thursday, December 5, 2013

güd by Burt’s Bees, NEW invigorating Mango Moonbreeze Body Lotion

Skincare: Natural Mango Moonbreeze Collection

güd by Burt’s Bees: Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash and Body Lotion

Ahhh, an island escape that's making waves. Lets take a break from the cold weather and make it a Mango Moonbreeze - an ultimate getaway experience! I am all about "skincare everywhere" from my face to my toes! I'm 36 years young and thanks to
my obsession with lotion - I don't show it! One can never use too much lotion.
Ev Curl~Gurl
Body Lotion
Fresh from their new collection, Burt's Bees introduces güd Natural Body Lotion ($6.99 8 fl. oz) in Mango Moonbreeze, with island mango & Jasmine. This body lotion smells sweet, sensual and delicious at the same time (think tropical island getaway on a moonlit starry night.) The first thing I do when I get a product, is smell is. Let's just say that my nose was glued to this lid...

Don't you wish this was "scratch n sniff?"
Goes on smooth - practically glides on your skin, is absorbed quickly and I find that it dries to a powder-soft finish (I love that!) No greasy residue, parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals and best of all NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS! güd by Burt’s Bees collection is Infused with all natural ingredients including lemon, bergamot, and plum. These amazing products help fight off dry skin and hair, during this winter season with a burst of much-needed moisture. 

I love the sweet, fruity lingering scent this body lotion leaves, without overpowering. It's truly inviting and helps me feel as if I were on an island escape (a major plus during with this dreary, unpredictable NYC weather.) I will be looking into this entire güd by Burt’s Bees line, which you can find at any Target and Target.com for only $6.99. 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment